Peace Country Rentals in the Community
Our Community Policies
Peace Country Rentals believes that we owe our success to the communities we serve and must support, give back and strengthen those communities and worthy causes where ever and whenever we can.
Peace Country Rentals is a proud sponsor of some of the following local events:
Crystal Cup Pond Hockey Challenge
Indigenous Peoples Statement
Peace Country Rentals and Sales Inc. (PCR) are committed to the long term economic and environmental sustainability of the Peace Region. We understand that the Indigenous Peoples of our area are intrinsic to this aim and are committed to building successful relationships with them.
PCR recieves numerous requests for support each year. Unfortunately we cannot respond favorably to every request. To manage our contributions and provide support to as many worthy causes as possible, PCR has developed the following guidelines.
Peace Country Rentals supports non-profit organizations that meet a compelling need within local communities.
Applications must include the following information:
- Charitable registered number
- A brief history of your non-profit organizations, its purpose, the significance of its work.
- Who benefits from it and the geograpic area it serves.
- Description of specific project or program for which funding is sought.
- Description of what the funds raised will be used for.
Please fill out a donation request form and submit donation requests to:
Peace Country Rentals and Sales Inc.
Fort St. John, BC, V1J 6S4