Peace Country Rentals: Helping people do more since 1977
Mission Statement Providing high quality service and equipment to help us and our community grow.
For nearly 40 years, Peace Country Rentals has lent a hand in creating more opportunities for Peace River Country's contractors and homeowners. As our customer's needs have grown, so too has our business; in 1996, we moved to our 108th Street location in Fort St. John to provide a larger selection of equipment and machinery. We've also branched out in Chetwynd, with a location at 4500 North Access Road.
Our Vision Peace Country Rentals will be the trusted first call for all rental needs in all the areas we serve!
At Peace Country Rentals we strive to:
- Display honesty and integrity in all our business dealings.
- Provide an extremely high level of customer service, day or night.
- Focus on our customers' success, knowing that PCR will be successful as an outcome of our customers being successful.
- Impart knowledge where beneficial to our customers.
- Give back to our community through donations to cultural events.
We Make Service Personal
As a small business, we know that each customer that walks through our doors counts. That's why we always strive to deliver personalized service to each and every customer, no matter if you're a homeowner working on a do-it-yourself project or establishing a multi-million dollar oilfield — service is service.
Code of Conduct
- Our buisness is built on repeat customers. We will do everything within reason to not lose a client.
- We will strive to meet all clients' deadlines. Our mottos are "under promise and over deliver", "say yes and make it happen."
- We will treat each other how we would like to be treated, professionally and with high respect.
- We will work as a team to make each other better.
- We will treat every customer fairly.
- We will greet every customer warmly and friendly, using their name where we can.
- We will own our mistakes and try not to hide them when errors occur. Mistakes will happen when we are learning and making things faster or more efficent, thats ok!
- We will check our personal challenges at the door at not let it affect our performance at work.
- We will be willing to adjust our personal schedules in order to keep a customers' order on time.
- We bleed PCR BLUE
Today, Peace Country Rentals employs 40 dedicated associates at our two area locations in Chetwynd and Fort St. John.
We will always make time to explain the features and safe use of each piece of equipment before you sign the rental agreement. Keeping customers safe, informed, and productive have made us a staple of the region since 1977.
In 2013, Peace Country Rentals was named the "Best Rental Store" by The Alaska Highway News. As a family-run business, we understand the importance of family and community. That is why we donate and sponsor over 50 community programs and organizations.
If quality service and rentals are what you're after, come visit us in Fort St. John or Chetwynd! 24-hour on-call services are also available.